The International Hanns Eisler Scholarship of the City of Leipzig is giving international students the opportunity to live for five months in Hanns Eisler’s birthplace at Hofmeisterstraße 14 in Leipzig and to devote himself or herself to a previously conceived work project.
The International Hanns Eisler Scholarship of the City of Leipzig also includes financial support of € 1,000 per month for the period of the stay from mid-May to the concert in mid-October 2023.
Application Deadline: July 06, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
Application Process: Applicants should send their submissions in German or English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- an informal letter of application
- a curriculum vitae a) in tabular form AND b) continuous text max. 2500 characters
- a copy of your identity card or passport
- three different scores, if possible with sound samples
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.