6th October, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform the public that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Centre For Vocational Studies (CVS) Is inviting the general public to register for the following skill acquisition programs:
1. Welding and fabrication
2. ICT professional/Basic laptop Repairs
3. Electrical Installation
4. Instrumentation and control
5. Catering and Hotel management
6. Fashion and Design
7. Leather works
8. Wood works and Carpentering
9. Farming (Fishery, Poultry and Piggery)
10. Automobile Machanic
11. Food Processing
12. Event planning and Decorations
13. 3d epoxy floor design
14. Photography and Cinematography
15. Make up and Hair Dressing
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING PAYMENT TO CENTRE FOR VOCATIONAL STUDIES (CVS)
1. The payment gateway is through REMITA and it is accessed on www.remita.net.
2. When the REMITA opens, go to “Pay TSA and State” and click on it. This takes you to a page where you will see Federal Government and other states, then click on Federal Government of Nigeria. You can then complete the mandatory payment fields that are required under pay a biller which includes:
Who do you want to pay? select Federal University of Petroleum Resource.
Name of services/purpose: Click on the drawn down and select FUPRE CVS Registration.
click on the amount box N10,000.
Put the name of the payer and its phone number in the field provided. Key in your email address.
Click on I am not a robot box and submit
3. When the above is completed, the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) is automatically generated, which required to complete the payment process in either way.
4. The options available for a payer to pay include:
Card (your ATM Card)
Bank branch (any Commercial Bank close to you)
5. After a successful payment kindly summit a copy of your payment receipt to the Centre for Vocational Studies (CVS) Admin Office, Entrepreneurship building opposite College of Science or call 08178363176.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.