6th October, 2021 | Comments
All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Delta State, as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Monday, 22nd to Saturday 27th November, 2021, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
- Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) OR, are awaiting results which would be released before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, as screening fee.
2) Applicants should CLICK HERE and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
3) The registration exercise commences on Monday 5th October 2021 and ends on Wednesday 21st October, 2021.
Guidelines for Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their results and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics, Physics and Statistics
|English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
|English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology,
|Environmental Management and Toxicology
|English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics
|Science Laboratory Technology Biochemical Technology Biological Technology Petrochemistry Technology Physics Instrumentation Technology
|Subject Combinations Options English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or PhysicsEnglish Language, Chemistry, Physics and MathematicsEnglish Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
|Candidates applying into the Department of Science Laboratory Technology are to choose from the four options listed, their most preferred area of specialization and write the Post UTME subject combination attached to the selected option. Candidates would only be considered for admission into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.
Important Notice to Candidates on UTME Cut-Off Marks
Candidates are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programmes in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources:
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 170 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 150 and above
Mrs. E. Jane Omoyine
Disclaimer: This article is provided for general information purpose only and may contain data fetched from third party sources; hence, we do not endorse its accuracy. For more details, kindly visit the Source. Please report any fake news or false statement to Our Support Team. If you are the original owner of this content and wish it to be removed on this platform, kindly forward your request to Our Support Team.